Welcome to new 160m band blog

This blog is the replacement of the my preview Topband blog here http://topband.blog.cz/ because of an agressive advertising and flash banners inserted by the blog provider. For older posts access You can visit the old blog link which will exist still... but it will not be updated anymore.

Effective from 1st Jan 2017 please paper QSL via OM-bureau only.


Wednesday, November 29, 2017

160m band beacons list again updated...

Hello all,

after some time I reverted back to my beacons list and I updated it according to my latest information I got from friends, internet as same as from my on-air monitoring.




An updated 160m band beacons list is still here:

https://160mband.blogspot.ch/2015/07/160m-band-beacons-list.html



As You can see it is still "trial" and it's not final version and many of the beacons listed over here was reported years ago...




Maybe an operation has been cancelled or so. I will be appreciated to get any report or info about beacons from 160m band in Your location to put it into the list or updated it here accordingly.








Many thanks for kind help,



73 - Petr, OK1RP
.../-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment