Welcome to new 160m band blog

This blog is the replacement of the my preview Topband blog here http://topband.blog.cz/ because of an agressive advertising and flash banners inserted by the blog provider. For older posts access You can visit the old blog link which will exist still... but it will not be updated anymore.

Effective from 1st Jan 2017 please paper QSL via OM-bureau only.


Friday, November 29, 2013

The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical by John, K6MM

Hello,

some months ago I attended on the web seminar about the 160m antenna for limited space. Excellent presentation done by K6MM was named "No Excuses" homebrew vertical. I found this design very interesting so I am preparing some hardware and I will try to work on it in the summer time because my post stamp lot is quite similar to the John's one.

When I discussed about this antenna on few hamfests then I have got several emails about the antenna construction and I was asked for contact to John, K6MM etc.

So there I am posting the link to John, K6MM page where You can find all informations regarding his nice project.

I will be glad to get feedback over here about the performance in Your location.

73 - Petr, OK1RP
.../-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment