Welcome to new 160m band blog

This blog is the replacement of the my preview Topband blog here http://topband.blog.cz/ because of an agressive advertising and flash banners inserted by the blog provider. For older posts access You can visit the old blog link which will exist still... but it will not be updated anymore.

Effective from 1st Jan 2017 please paper QSL via OM-bureau only.


Friday, November 29, 2013

ZJ Beverages and how it works - part I.

Hello,

when I discussed some time ago about the Beverages and neccessary boxes I mentioned that one of my Beverage sets is W2ZJ system. After several emails received from some of You I decided to scan the user guide as it is not available on the internet.

I have not enough time to replying to each of You for questions about ZJ Beverage boxes...how it is designed and which parameters it has.

So there are all information I have and let's go to check it guys.






I am planing to install the ZJ boxes and test it as I heard a lot of negative reviews about it. On the other hands it's promissing the system with pre-amp on the Beverage side then sigs going to shack enough strong and filtered.

As I need the strong negotiation with neighbours to install the 164m of insulated wire on the 2m stands in country side I am not sure when I will be ready to test it.

Does anybody used ZJ Beverages and how it worked for You please?

73 - Petr, OK1RP
.../-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment